The rising cost of this site.....

Simon

Just subscribed to full membership. I'm completly new to the sport but have been browsing the site for the past few days picking up hints and tips. I've booked some training for Feb 2012, can hardly wait to start. Getting some good advice from a local pilot who also promises to give me some guidence in ground handling.

Great site

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I wanted to bring this back to the top and say a big thank you to everyone who has upgraded to a full membership :-)

It's you guys and the advertisers above who have paid for the hosting to keep the site live, and the development of the new auction section ( less than 2 weeks until live ).

If you are a person who finds the site useful and not yet a full member, please consider upgrading via the My subscriptions link in the top right hand box, if you use the site and don't feel as though it's worth the £30 a year... please do PM me and let me know why so that I can start to make changes.

Again, THANKS to those that have!

SW :D