Lifting The Blues

nice vid, gives me the urge to go out and fly, oh hang on its nov and i'm in the uk.... bolx

you are a lucky lad living over there and having all that flyable weather nearly every day

not many land out options at 3.30 tho... you got some big trust in your motor...

Completely agree... on both points :oops:

Obviously I do admit that this was a completely reckless flight, in terms of my own safety.

It was just one of those 'f**k it' days where I just felt like throwing caution to the wind. Just wish that I hadn't enjoyed it so much. It's really addictive.

You're wrong in that, I don't have big trust in my motor, it's a 2 stroke after all and I recognise that you probably don't get too many of these risky flights before you end up coming a cropper.

But, it makes for great video.

I blame my eratic behaviour on the wingsuit guys....just trying to keep up

Edited by Guest

See if your editing software has any slow mo options. If it has a tool called blending ( or similar translation ) try using that, it will prevent the slow frame rate effect passing over to the viewer. ;-)

This is of course my humble opinion.

SW :D

Simply beautiful Dan, well done mate.

Captures the excitement of PPG in a great setting.

Got to be one of the best videos I have seen to convey the enjoyment :D

Inspired choice of music to my mind as well.

Pity you disabled comments on Vimeo, I joined up so I could commend it.

Maybe you should approach ITV for them to use it as a promo video :wink:

Cheers,

Alan

Edited by Guest

See if your editing software has any slow mo options. If it has a tool called blending ( or similar translation ) try using that, it will prevent the slow frame rate effect passing over to the viewer. ;-)

Dude, I wish!!

I gather you are talking about final cut software?

I would love to get myself kitted out with an iMac, but I just can't justify a grand + on something that isn't going to make me any dosh.

Actually that's not strictly true. It's my missus that can't justify it :(

Dude, I wish!!

I gather you are talking about final cut software?

I would love to get myself kitted out with an iMac, but I just can't justify a grand + on something that isn't going to make me any dosh.

Actually that's not strictly true. It's my missus that can't justify it :(

If you have a PC I used to use MAGIX Movie Maker. Which is also awesome and about £50 from what I remember. :-)