Jump to content

Saturday 12th Hambrook?


t2
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi Teresa

Looking at the Rasp table it's going to be around 10-12knots... I don't like contacting Charley and asking him to open the gate just on the off chance we might be able to fly.... If you ARE going to fly let me know before 6pm and i will contact him to open the gate.

If it does look flyable then i might join you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Morgy

Currently looks good at 11:00 ish onwards tomorrow.

Picking up by 15:00

We will not get an update until 19:00 on the local news.

Currently I would say get the field open, but I'll call after the 7pm forecast to confirm.

Cheers

T

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok

No problem

But we do have a cut of time of 6pm normally as we have agreed with Charley and Paul the owner that we would give plenty of notice and would not bother them in the evening after 6pm..... I can not guarantee the field will be open if we dont give enough notice...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
×
×
  • Create New...