Mid life crisis? :-)

Richwill15

Do it now or it may be too late. If I want to do some thing I do it as Im not getting any younger and when I was young I could not be arsed to do it.

Perhaps the woman in the story should get off her arse and do some thing along the same lines rather than eating mars bars and moaning about it. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Does paramotoring count as a 'mid life crisis' activity when one has been riding motorcycles forever, bouncing Landrovers off the countryside, rebuilding and driving a sports car and generally getting on with interesting stuff at every opportunity throughout one's adult life?

Or is it only a mid life crisis if you think you've wasted most of your time so far?

:tripup:

Does paramotoring count as a 'mid life crisis' activity when one has been riding motorcycles forever, bouncing Landrovers off the countryside, rebuilding and driving a sports car and generally getting on with interesting stuff at every opportunity throughout one's adult life?

Or is it only a mid life crisis if you think you've wasted most of your time so far?

:tripup:

It gets to be a crisis when you realise that you haven't got much time left to do the interesting things, and the bits you need to do them start falling off!