K2?

nigel_d.

Its more about what Stuart says....

When your flying with mates.... Either you A) feel an arse because your mates are waiting. Or B) They think your an arse for not feeling like an arse. Either way your an arse! LOLOL

THAT LAS BITS A JOKE!!!!!!! FOR FUNNYNESS

SW :D

Thats down to training not the wing dude. :-)

The synth is not a super fast wing and is very easy to launch (as are just about all of the wings that now exist)

SW :D

If your mate is sweating like a rapist because he can not take of with his FAST wing "by this i assume you mean Reflex" then he need to work on his take off method technique. :wink:

Normally the smaller the wing the faster it is. thus easier to launch!!! It's normally the big sythn's that are harder to get in the air. But again all down to technique :fail:

Quite agree Simon. Training can overcome some hurdles. But an easier wing to launch is still an easier wing to launch, which has potential for more airtime for learners. One might also be right to give difficult wings for training, in the hope that they develop better skills, with a potential disadvantage of more failed launches / stumbles / broken props etc.

No, I didn't mention reflex, Mark. Just easy launching wings, compared with anything else. No commercial interest in any wing/motor. But willing to share some of my experiences good/ bad over the last 5 years.

Now which one of you is right about the Synth ? I launched one once and thought it was a relatively easy forward launch. Never owned or sold one.

Dave