2 X PARAJET VOLUTION2 MACRO for Sale - Brand New from Dealer

haze

Hey Folks

I made a choice recently to buy in 2 Parajet Volution 2 Macros into stock for some potential customers who due to illness haven't got anywhere near through their training as they and I had hoped.

AS a result, I am offering them to my current students, but also thought I'd advertise them here so that anyone interested could avoid the usual 12 week wait list

SO...BRAND NEW, with 12 Month Warranty with Parajet starting from when you collect the machine.

Supplied with the new lightweight harness and all the usual Parajet trimmings (Battery Charger, Toolset, Small bottle of 2-Stroke - etc).

PRICE: £3999

NOTE: On 1st November, Parajet raised their prices so comparable machines will cost £4599 directly from Parajet (with the wait list!)

volution2_macro_rear.jpg

EDIT 5th December 2011 - 1 SOLD - 1 LEFT on Ebay too at £3999

Edited by Guest

Parajet's prices have indeed gone up...

A Volution 2 Macro now costs £4599 direct from Parajet with the 8-12 week wait list.

I still have my two machines which will only cost £3999 and are available immediately.

To quote Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels:

"It's a deal. It's a steal. It's sale of the ****ing century!"

:D

Steve Haze

Edited by Guest

I would buy from a local dealer any day even if it meant spending a few hundred pounds more. They are dealers for a reason picked/chosen to represent the manufacturer to offer the best advise.. Where as the man in the street could just sell you any old crap not suitable for your needs...

Who are you any way Slapper :?::?::wink:

I'm guessing Slapper's machine is still boxed and is the one that has been on ebay, along with a bit of a rant about Parajet.

No, the ebay one was someone else. Slappers was only used for a couple of flights (under 5 hours) then replaced with a new engine from Parajet (think it was due to the upgraded magneto / flywheel they have had to fit on many volution 2's). Still boxed and not flown since, so virtually new and less than dealer price as it won't quite have a full warranty remaining.

Of course dealer support is great (except there isn't any in NW), but also good to have a choice if someone is counting the pennies in the current economic climate ....

I'm guessing Slapper's machine is still boxed and is the one that has been on ebay, along with a bit of a rant about Parajet.

No, the ebay one was someone else. Slappers was only used for a couple of flights (under 5 hours) then replaced with a new engine from Parajet (think it was due to the upgraded magneto / flywheel they have had to fit on many volution 2's). Still boxed and not flown since, so virtually new and less than dealer price as it won't quite have a full warranty remaining.

Of course dealer support is great (except there isn't any in NW), but also good to have a choice if someone is counting the pennies in the current economic climate ....

Mine lasted to about 7 hours till it broke and after the new engine with the "magneto upgrade"

it lasted about 20 minutes, before it broke again

Mine lasted to about 7 hours till it broke and after the new engine with the "magneto upgrade"

it lasted about 20 minutes, before it broke again

So what's the story with your Parajet now? When it broke for the second time how quickly was it replaced or repaired? Did the dealer do everything they could to help you on the second occaision?

If you are going to tell the story of your broken Parajet please complete it.. otherwise it doesnt help someone like me who is seriously considering one of these units.

As far as I can tell I have not seen or heard about a single Paramotor that has never had any problems..they all do to some extent.. what I would like to get a handle on is how easy is it to sort out once the problem has occured :)

This is one of the reasons forums don't help manufacturers, because you will only ever see the negative comments.

Parajet, like many manufacturers will have the few that had issues. The importance is what the manufacturer did to try and solve the problem and what level of customer service was put in place to get you flying as soon as possible.

What people often don't do is to put a really positive post when they have just had good customer service. So we get an unbalanced view.

Here is a link to a Parajet customer's blog where he details what customer service he had after he smashed his motor up. So this was not a mechanical failure, but a Pilot-Failure.

(And NO i am NOT the Stevie who authored this blog).

http://parajetting.blogspot.com/

So yes....every manufacturer has problems - and I mean EVERY one. Those that tell you otherwise are lying. What is important is how they deal with the issues.

I'm also a dealer for Bulldog and one of the reasons I am a proponent of theirs too is because of the same high levels of customer service.

But Jim of Parajet and Clive of Bulldog would both admit that there are occasional issues with paramotors... (for Clive it was the Polini Exhaust which he is now updating and rectifying under warranty).

It's that after-sales support which to me is the important factor as a dealer and as a school. I can't be without a motor or I wouldn't be able to teach. When there is a problem I expect a certain level of support. In fact I would say I am a very demanding customer - I'll be the first on the phone when there is an issue!

I can't speak for other manufacturers (except a Spanish brand that I wasn't too impressed with) so I can't say what levels of after-sales they offer.

These are my rambling thoughts.

All the best

Steve

Steve Haze

Edited by Guest