Nothing wrong with the bailey :)

just noticed i posted in wrong section...ahh well, must be the adrenaline still rushing thru me :lol:

No probs, good to hear you're back in action.

It's so frustrating when the weather is good and your motor isn't.

How do you describe to a non-flyer the necessity to get airborne, also particularly the frustration when you can't?

Cheers,

Alan

[

How do you describe to a non-flyer the necessity to get airborne, also particularly the frustration when you can't?

Cheers,

Alan

Its like working hard for 12 hours on a hot summers day and looking forward to that first pint in the pub :D

(presuming you drink of course)

Glad you got it sorted when i started to read your post i thought oh no crank shaft!!! Seem's like an easy fix did you not spot it in spain? I have split a couple of these rubber's so good to keep an eye on them in the future.

Have you got a little bracket on the end of your air filter??? This stops the carb/filter moving. I had mine fitted by Paul as a free upgrade on my V3. If not might be worth getting one. If needed i can send you a photo if you pm me your email..