Parajet prices

I must be missing something. Why the big downer of Parajet in the past few weeks?

My downer is its raining.thurs will be uppie,i shall put 14 litres in the v2 and have a good blast on the volution.just fitted the new harness to it,There has been a few niggles with the v2 from what i have read,but parajet are quick to sort them out,with the upgrades etc.

I must be missing something. Why the big downer of Parajet in the past few weeks?

most likely because I am away.

Or jealousy :-)

Morgy, of the 14 motors we have in spain 3 broke. 1 was a Bailey , 1 a HE and 1 a Parajet. There was only 1 Bailey, and HE and 5 parajets...

I see that as good odds. I am getting a little riled at the Parajet bitching I have to say. ( have you ever flown one to criticise??)

SW :D

I can only comment on the first Macro and i was 100% happy with my motor.

I have since sold the machine to a friend and he is also extremely happy with his purchase.

In my opinion you would be hard pressed to get a better machine and customer service from any other manufacturer.

Jim and co at Parajet get 5 stars from me, cheers Alan.

If anyone does'nt want to pay the new prices and have to

get on the waiting list, mine is for sale.

done max 5 hrs, been back to Parajet and had complete

overhaul with all up grades which include piston, crankcase

pulley's, ect,ect.

Cage unmarked and motor still in box after coming back from Parajet.

In effect- Brand new and still under warranty. £3500

most likely because I am away.

Or jealousy :-)

Morgy, of the 14 motors we have in spain 3 broke. 1 was a Bailey , 1 a HE and 1 a Parajet. There was only 1 Bailey, and HE and 5 parajets...

I see that as good odds. I am getting a little riled at the Parajet bitching I have to say. ( have you ever flown one to criticise??)

SW :D

Hi Simon

Nothing to do with jealousy or anything like that. I was just joking with enzo. I think you will find it was the others that commented after me that are putting a downer on para jet. But the 5 people i know that fly a parajet all have blown up in the past few months with the SAME problem.... They are being replaced for new motors straight away so yes very good customer service...One has had two new motors soon to get his 3rd in a sort space of time!!!! PROBLEM?????

And to answer your question i have flown one (yours) On my demo day with you two years ago. I love the look of the para jet but i did not like the harness i dont think it fitted me correctly and i did not like the power delivery . I have also flown other's since..

Dont get me wrong Simon i am not slagging off Parajet I would be saying the very same thing if it was bailey. In fact i think i posted on here when i got my new v3 and was having an oil leak issue. I will speak my mind as i find.

I dont think discussing a problem that one motor has or could have should be a problem or be blamed for slagging off a brand It give others with the same motor knowledge so they know what to look out for.

What happend to the Bailey was it a v5 or older model ????

Edited by Guest

I dont think discussing a problem that one motor has or could have should be a problem or be blamed for slagging off a brand

Agreed. I've personally witnessed a high number of problems on a couple of brand new Volutions, BUT I've also seen the amazing customer service in action from Gilo and the Parajet team in replacing and upgrading components free of charge and as fast as possible to resolve these problems. The design and build quality makes many other brands of paramotor look home made, and if the upgrades improve the (known) reliability issues then I would consider Parajet one of the best options for a new purchase.

In balance, I've had a couple of issues with my Kobra paramotor in the last 12 months. Customer service has been very good but not as instant as Parajet (due to them being in Spain), and while any replacement parts have been free it has cost me more in shipping and taken slightly longer to resolve.

I dont think discussing a problem that one motor has or could have should be a problem or be blamed for slagging off a brand

Agreed. I've personally witnessed a high number of problems on a couple of brand new Volutions, BUT I've also seen the amazing customer service in action from Gilo and the Parajet team in replacing and upgrading components free of charge and as fast as possible to resolve these problems. The design and build quality makes many other brands of paramotor look home made, and if the upgrades improve the (known) reliability issues then I would consider Parajet one of the best options for a new purchase.

In balance, I've had a couple of issues with my Kobra paramotor in the last 12 months. Customer service has been very good but not as instant as Parajet (due to them being in Spain), and while any replacement parts have been free it has cost me more in shipping and taken slightly longer to resolve.

Hope you've said as much in the survey :)

If anyone does'nt want to pay the new prices and have to

get on the waiting list, mine is for sale.

done max 5 hrs, been back to Parajet and had complete

overhaul with all up grades which include piston, crankcase

pulley's, ect,ect.

Cage unmarked and motor still in box after coming back from Parajet.

In effect- Brand new and still under warranty. £3500

I can confirm this is like brand new ...... 5 hours use is being generous ! Well worth a look for anyone wanting a new motor.

So is it back to the trusty old Pap for now Slapper ? :wink:

Hope you've said as much in the survey :)

Have done. :wink:

I also know at least one Parajet owner who will give a glowing endorsement of the product despite the numerous problems he has had. Customer service goes a long way in achieving overall satisfaction........ :mrgreen:

Me too only took two minutes