The severn bore gang

jock

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all, I would really love to fly the bore early next year, have surfed it a few times and would love to see it from the sky, would you mind if I tagged along next time, still a bit green at this paramotoring thing and am paranoid about inadvertently flying somewhere and screwing it up for others.

Any info would be really helpful :dive:

Hi all, I would really love to fly the bore early next year, have surfed it a few times and would love to see it from the sky, would you mind if I tagged along next time, still a bit green at this paramotoring thing and am paranoid about inadvertently flying somewhere and screwing it up for others.

Any info would be really helpful :dive:

you should have more ppg flying by the time the next bore.yes you would be welcome to join others flying the bore i shall next time.if you do fly the bore or over water on your own,always make sure you have enough height to glide to a lz ie feild, if engine cuts out.one of the life jackets for ppg would be a good idea just incase you land in the water,