Friday 30th

morgy

I have a few new videos to show, however the one from the beach flight yesterday is still loading.

This is last Sunday :

[youtubevideo]

[/youtubevideo]

and this is another Chase cam flight on Saturday with a hotair Balloon and some low flying over my house.

[youtubevideo]

[/youtubevideo]

I had an engine out over arundel due to some kind of fuel problem.... I got a lift by a kind passer by to seymors. I took everything apart and put it back together and all seems ok. I think seymor has the same trouble on his so i will have to ring him to make sure his motor is ok before we soar the cliff's

I am sure we can go a blatt around some where but poss not the cliff's Phill if your only a new pilot i dont think its a good idea to do the cliff unless you have paragliding exp!!!!

I will post on here when i know a time and where to fly from...

What is the plan for tomorrow? Looks perfect and my motor seems to be running well again.

I edited the video I shot today with Mark using a chase cam, though the camera was tilted a little bit too downward and most fo the footage I shot just had Marks feet in it. The spiral in the middle gives a very strong vertigo on a big screen and would be enough to make you go cross eyed.

[youtubevideo]

[/youtubevideo]

I tried to ring you buy got no ans...

I am up for flying got home fine not a blip.... I am up for getting to you anytime but could you txt me a time as i an not going to be online till the morning luke is going to try to ring you too find out.....

Also post on here as i think Phill is planning on meeting us... He is low air time so it might be an idea to do a nice local flight if your up for it. Poss head out to brighton and see how it goes... May be land out somewhere for some food (no skinny dipping this time) :roll: i am easy :lol::wingover:

Morgy,

I'm based in Pirbright. Just recently "passed out" from the Steve Haze academy. I fly a Bulldog & Synth.

Looking forwards to meeting some of the local pilots (I've met a few already) & getting out flying as much as possible.

Phil, nice to meet up at 2,000 ft tonight, this is you over Godalming:

Phil%20-%20Godalming.jpg