HD Camcorder.........Which one ?

neilc

Hi Neil,

Forget the ones with the big hard drives in them mate!! they do not fair well for rugged use. Call me, I will advise. ;-)

I also may well be able to save you a bucket load of cash. :-)

SW :D

If you want to do action and get those interesting angles that make a good movie I can really recomend the Gopro HD. I just love mine and have made a whole series of movies in the last couple of months since I bought it. ( see my channel on youtube under seymorehicks ) Even though it has hardly any gadgetry features it just works better. The wide angle lens really gets the shakiness out of the picture and the image quality is fantastic.

I would love to know if anyone has tried the gopro 3D case and if the footage can be edited to play on the new generation of 3D screens where you use those glasses that are electronically controlled to flicker in time with the screen. Since I bought mine my brother-in-law also got one, so I can easily borrow his to pair up in the 3D case which you can buy for about £90 including software.

You just get soooo much more from a video camera than a Go-pro. Stabilisation is 1 of the many benefits.

The best thing about the go-pro in its favour is its indestructible build and small size.

SW :D