volution no spark

jock

aarrrggg my new volution is on a go slow as in no go.no spark.im going to get coil tested its either coil or pick up mag.i asked parajet to send new bit/bits in post as its cheaper than me tramping down there.fuel cost wise,what happened was it fired up on choke ok ran it for a few mins,stopped it then it woulnt fire back up.had a spark then tried again no joy.got new plug it fired but didnt run ,checked spark no spark.

Sorry to hear about the motor Jock. Looks as if you'll miss Thursdays gap in the weather, unless you can get the powered HG in the air?

Richard

ps - Oludeniz was excellent, although thermals were only up to 8,450ft!

When i done the test flight i said there was a drop in power.i put it down to being not run in.they will sort it,thursday looking good s/e so i will chuck my mate of castle.morten.paul ,t has a hg to try.i will take doodlebug over as well.if all goes ok,i shall have a flight back to powick with the bug.after a bit of free flying.turkey went well for you then.