hello again

jasonwalls

im not worc but halesowen by clent but i think this is the closest section tbh and as far as kit no not yet but i am activly looking and after any advise as well :)

Hi Jason , I live just off the hagley rd by Quinton.

Nice to see someone local to me in the sport. Next time your at the field training pm me I'll come say hi and maybe one day soon we could fly together. I'd like to find somewhere close to us to fly from .

Carl

hi carl

im just round the corner so definatly be good to to catch up are you flying or thinking of flying i have no kit at the mo but i am activly looking

Yes I'm flying (only this summer tho) I fly Parajet macro and a gin airflex 28

How's your training going ? I fly in Mansfield alot although I'd love to get a local field we could fly from.

I know some one flys over wolescote/ hagley area but I don't know who.

Carl

carl

im hopfully looking at a parajet over the weekend :)

training slow due to weather and work but i need to get in the air im so impatient im sure we could find a feild out towards clent i have seen people flying up there maybe even bromsgrove way thinks its just being cheeky and asking do you get to fly much ?

carl

training slow due to weather and work but i need to get in the air im so impatient im sure we could find a feild out towards clent i have seen people flying up there maybe even bromsgrove way thinks its just being cheeky and asking do you get to fly much ?

carl

Don't know why thAt happened.

I try to fly when the weathers nice.

It's looking ok for Tuesday.

Do you have a wing ?

I do a lot of ground handling just off the m6 jct 11

I'm thinking about taking off from there soon. I've only ever flown in a group or with my instructor.

Carl

Its not so bad for me due to the fact i have family that live not far from that field.

I trained with Adam Fish in Nottingham

Did you say you was looking at a Parajet yesterday ?

Do you have a wing yet , if you do we could meet up and do some ground handling.

Mate once your in that air and flying you will be constantly looking at the weather to get back up ... and its looking good for tue wed :lol:

i went and spoke to flying fish as i used to work up that way but work down south mostly now

i didnt get chance over the weekend to look at the parajet :( and no wing as yet so many to choose from and i want it all in perfect condition and cheap lol we defo need to catch up for a chin wag and hopfully a fly soon i would come over tuesday but work gutted

Adams a great guy, and very patient.

I brought a second hand wing none flyable off the bay and every chance i had i used to ground handle.

Gave me chance to decide what wing i wanted to fly with.

Tuesday's weather is still gusting up till around 6 ish so might give it a miss but wed and thurs are looking lovely.

I'll be taking my kit to work so i'll go straight from the job i'm working on.

Feel free to pop up if you wish.

Carl

• 5 months later...