Spain holiday Oct 1st until the 08th ONLY TWO PLACES LEFT!!

All,

There are only 2 places left for the Spain holiday which is the first week in October.

Beach and inland flying sites, food, accommodation and kit transportation taken care of. Just get yourself on a £60 flight to Malaga and we will take care of the rest. :-)

Cost of holiday, a very affordable £549. PM or call me.

Not ling now..... and if its half as good as the last one, it will be fecking awesome. :acro::acro::acro:

SW :D

• 1 month later...

7 days until Pete and I drive the kit over to the South of Spain. :-)

This holiday is now fully booked. If your not coming... nows the time to ask yourself why?

Weather in Malaga today...

23c 8mph. :-) :-)

:dive::dive::dive:

SW :D

Well the time has come to double check everything and head off to Simons at 12 ready to try the new motor for the first time and load the van ready to drive down through Spain for a week of warm beach flying.

For all those coming you are going to love it.

For those not coming enjoy the British weather.:-)

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry there have been very few updates but we were all too busy flying in 30c with smooth laminar air over the beaches.

Simon and I would like to thank all of you that came and made it one of the best Holidays for us to run.

I am sure the stories pictures and videos will start appearing on here soon, then you will realise what you all missed by not being there :D

Pete