T Minus 10 mins till Tip to Tip Logo

...badge collector here, I would like a T-shirt sent to Canada. Upon receipt, I will iron on "sponser" to a sleeve.

Across the pond fan of your mission,

Marko D Reflexmonkeyman

28m² Revolution

29m² ReAction

SD 122 high hangpoint

Macro swing arm Beauty Powerplant

addiction level=HIGH

p.s. sponsorship here is NOT dependent on the T (shirt)

Please let me make sure that I understand this....

Would you like to sponsor one of the wings as a corporate sponsor? or make a donation to the Event?

T-Shirts were going to say 'Supporter' ;-) and should be for sale here very soon.

SW :D

...my momma told me at a young age "that mouth is going to get you in trouble" now I am past middle age and nothing has changed (sigh). Sorry for the confusion, I'll send hunert bucks (Can.), call it an expensive shirt or yust recognition of a monumental feat I wish I could be a part of (literally).

The force IS with you my friends and PLEASE don't dismiss the most important things when under pressure.

Fanman

THANKS V MUCH!

As soon as the First T-shirt comes off the press, you can have it! I will even bung in a Paramotor CLub .org one as a gift :D PM your address to me.

If you like, closer to the time you can use the donation button to pledge, which is on the Tip to Tip mini site, www.paramotorclub.org/tiptotip

Also, SUPPORT AND COMMENTS LIKE YOURS, FROM AS FAR AWAY AS YOU ARE IS WHAT WILL DRIVE US ALL TO GET THIS DONE!

THANKS!

...badge collector here, I would like a T-shirt sent to Canada. Upon receipt, I will iron on "sponser" to a sleeve.

Across the pond fan of your mission,

Marko D Reflexmonkeyman

28m² Revolution

29m² ReAction

SD 122 high hangpoint

Macro swing arm Beauty Powerplant

addiction level=HIGH

p.s. sponsorship here is NOT dependent on the T (shirt)

Your T-shirt has been sent.