Looking good from Wednesday 17th Aug for a week or so,

norbertflyer

Anyone out and about any of these days? If so, we could arrange a meet/XC/flap/chat/etc. I want to try out the new SLR snappy thing in flight. Otherwise, I'll stay at my usual local site, if you fancy a drop by?

cheers,

Richard

Iwill be out with motor fri onwards,i want to go play with the m3 wed if it gets here 2morro,plus need to hill fly the hg i just got.me and paul.t will be at castle.morten and ks wednesday.will try to get paul to fly the doodlebug friday.

I'll be in the area (on holiday) between Saturday (20th) & the following Thursday.

Would be good to meet some of you for a couple of flights. Hopefully the weather will do what it's forecast to - looks like some good weather heading our way!

sounds good, about time the weather played ball.....

Excellent day in the big gentle thermals with the motor (WEd 17th). Thank goodness for the convenience of in-flight electric starting. Had an issue with the changing wind direction (thermals) for the first midday flight and took nearly an hour to eventually take off. Settled down to a steady (ish) NNE 5mph for the further two afternoon flights. Just caught the Triumph balloon taking off from The Stone Manor about 630pm. G-OBRA is the very apt reg number!!! I have taken some video and stills on the new camera, but need to transfer them to the PC first and crop etc.

Richard

G-obra.jpg.55d6b3bafc9815454c6cb55a74862