av8ter 313cc

lee_d

Hi

I dont know anything about av8er paramotors but what i do know is i would not fly with a paramotor that used it's frame as a tank!!!!! :roll::explode:

Any minor prang involving the smallest of breaks in the frame would mean the end of your flying that day and would be a pain to have welded to make if fuel tight again......

Hi

I dont know anything about av8er paramotors but what i do know is i would not fly with a paramotor that used it's frame as a tank!!!!! :roll::explode:

Any minor prang involving the smallest of breaks in the frame would mean the end of your flying that day and would be a pain to have welded to make if fuel tight again......

Very very few welders will touch a petrol tank or anything that has had petrol in it :explode:

Hi

good point well made thanks

regards

lee

I have one on order.

I liked the way that the weight of the fuel is distributed, a bit like wearing a well packed rucksack, rather than having all the weight low down under the engine. And now that we can fly with more than 10litres this has become important. You can also attach an additional tank for even more fuel capacity.

I've also seen how strong the frame is and that it's also pressure tested to check for any leaks.

I'm looking forward to getting mine!!

:D:D

Woody