Self funded Paramotor Expedition.

All,

I am interested to know how many people would be interested in a once in a life time type Paramotor experience (details to follow) but assume it will be the most amazing thing you have ever and will ever do.

It is not massively dangerous, but would be massively exciting.

The expedition will be filmed.

Being self funded, the cost per head will be around £4 to 5k (based on 10 people) so not everyones cup of tea price wise.

This is not a profit making thing.

This is very much a toe dipping question based on an expedition that has been presented to me by a good friend in the industry.

Please PM if you are excited by reading this post, if your not.... dont as places will be VERY limited.

SW :D

WOW what an awesome response!

I have a total of 7 people interested in this already. So it looks like it will get past the toe dipping stage very quickly. :-)

Details in the next 7 days.

Is one of the options yes. :-) (it's actually 4.12 Trillion but I wanted to make it harder)

I am banning you from all future guessing games :twisted:

We are also looking into another option which we will present to the people who have shown interest inside of the next week.

Could those of you who have showed an interest in this either by PM or on this thread, please either a) call me when you have a mo, (tonight after 19:30 is good for me) so that I can ask you some questions or, PM me your mobile number :-)

I will also give you a load of info. :-)

Thanks!

Having now spoken to most of you,

Organisation of an expedition to fly around Mt Kilimanjaro is now underway.

573363f127ce4_MeontheFusion.jpg.cebe2b6emount-kilimanjaro-2.jpg[/attachment]

While Kilimanjaro obviously doesn’t have the highest elevation of any mountain in the world, it is the tallest freestanding mountain rise in the world, rising 15,100 feet (4,600 meters) from its base.

Kilimanjaro is also the tallest mountain in Africa

573363f127ce4_MeontheFusion.jpg.cebe2b6e

mount-kilimanjaro-5.jpg.5151ea9509e165ae

800px-Mount_Kilimanjaro.jpg.22087fa615f2

The only thing that will stop this from happening is if the people who said they wanted to do it, decide not to want to do it.

To be fair, I can't see that happening due to the sheer :?: 'epicness' :?: of the expedition.

This is a super exciting expedition which is already keeping me awake with excitement!

For those of you who's names I have... just take a moment to look at the pictures about and imagine you and your Paramotor in them.

All,

The projected dates for the expedition are: The 14th to the 28th of September 2012.

We have a list of 10 names already and can take a maximum of 15 people.

The cost as expected will be close to £5k but not exceeding this.

If you would like to pay monthly, this can be arranged.

A NON refundable (unless the event is cancelled by us) deposit of £1000, will secure your place. (we can not hold places open until we have the deposit)

The final payment will be asked for (3 months) before departure on this epic adventure.

The planning is going very well indeed, with my people talking to there people most days.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW if you have sent me your details to register interest and have changed your mind.

More info, website, t-shirts coming soon :-)