Monday 11th

lukebanks1

I,m hoping to come down and fly from the Hambrook site monday morning with Richard Symonds at around 10.30. Will probably just mess around the shores of the Solent rather than make the crossing but hope to see you guys there .. and can someone confirm Charley knows to unlock the gate.

Hi mark . To put a Youtube video on a message you left click the mouse on the screen of the youtube film then copy the URL. Then on the message page you click on the Youtubevideo box just above where you are writing and paste the URL in the middle of the bracketed stuff that appears on the message screen. Easy. And that is some fantastic footage of you in the video

Had a nice flight home with a few big gentle thermals, but I got so hot trying to takeoff I had too little clothing to fly very high for long . Bent the chassis a bit with another hard landing ( second one of the day) so need to get it welded today after one of the tubes cracked a bit as I was fixing it. Might be on for a Pagham session, call you later if it looks good.

Hi mark . To put a Youtube video on a message you left click the mouse on the screen of the youtube film then copy the URL. Then on the message page you click on the Youtubevideo box just above where you are writing and paste the URL in the middle of the bracketed stuff that appears on the message screen. Easy. And that is some fantastic footage of you in the video

Had a nice flight home with a few big gentle thermals, but I got so hot trying to takeoff I had too little clothing to fly very high for long . Bent the chassis a bit with another hard landing ( second one of the day) so need to get it welded today after one of the tubes cracked a bit as I was fixing it. Might be on for a Pagham session, call you later if it looks good.

Hi seymor

I am going to have to pass on pagham i think got some jobs that need doing.... :roll:

As for the second hard landing perhaps you should get out flying a bit more to keep up on your flying skills... Its not god to have such long periods without getting into the air you know!!! :D

I know Seymore - some cracking footage of Mark on a 2 stroke. The way it's meant to be.

Shame he broke it!

Parts arrived today Morgy - you can have another go soon I promise :D

Seymore, it gives me a warm feeling inside to know even YOU have the odd hard landing.

See you soon,

Luke

:tripup:

I will give it another go :cry: needs must :lol: I have to admit i did like the weight shift on it. I could not work out why it was better than the bailey untill i spoke to steve..... LOW HANG point instad of mid makes allot of difference..... I am now without my wing as it has gone of for a service

Let me know if i owe you any cash for the faulty machine you gave me to fly!!!!! :lol: