In an attempt to fix an issue reported by v23nb we have changed the cookie settings on this site, which should mean you only need to log in once and you will stay logged in.

Some of you may need to clear your cookies before you can log in with the new settings, to do this follow the instructions below.

Firefox:

Tools - Options - Show cookies

Search for paramotorclub.org

and click remove cookie for each of the cookies listed.

Internet Explorer

Tools - Internet options - Delete - Delete Cookies

NOTE: this will delete all you cookies and you will have to log in to all sites again not just this one.

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Despite checking the Remember Password I am never automatically logged on with the forum.

I have allowed Remember Passwords in Mozilla, but I note that there is no entry or password within Saved Passwords on the Security tab of Options

I am running Mozilla 3.6.13 on Windows XP

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Christian

• 4 months later...
Despite checking the Remember Password I am never automatically logged on with the forum.

I have allowed Remember Passwords in Mozilla, but I note that there is no entry or password within Saved Passwords on the Security tab of Options

I am running Mozilla 3.6.13 on Windows XP

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Christian

Hi Chritian. I'd make sure you're on the latest version of XP which should be Service Pack 3 (SP3). You can also try and update firefox too I believe they released a new version today.

Hope this helps

Al