where can i get one of these?

wildboy

i bought a cheap old second hand vittorazi easy 100 in prep of starting training but i need a replacement rubber bung as below. vittorazi ont supply anymore but im told i can get them from a hardware store but yet to find one.

the diameter is 30mm and highet 20mm

bunge.jpg

Also looking at the belt its a little flappy as it goes round. is this normal for a motor like this or should it be completely tight with no vibration at all?

well thanks for the RS link. I got just the right size for 3 quid and it arrived within 24 hrs!

my next question while i am here is about the exhaust. Its splattering black oil stuff onto the prop and its coming out the join that mounts the exhaust to the engine.

Welcome to the wonderful world of 2-stroke engine ownership!

This is normal for this type of motor, to a degree.

The oil which is premixed with the fuel to lubricate the engine is only partially burned in the combustion process and exits through the exhaust causing the symptoms you describe.

To put your mind at rest thought it might be worth double checking the fuel to oil ratio and type of oil that you are using to make sure that they meet with the manufacturers recommendations.

Best regards,

Ian.

well thanks for the RS link. I got just the right size for 3 quid and it arrived within 24 hrs!

my next question while i am here is about the exhaust. Its splattering black oil stuff onto the prop and its coming out the join that mounts the exhaust to the engine.

Be carefull with new mounts if they are supporting the exhaust and near the exhaust port. The density is measured in CH and I purchased some that were too soft and mounte close to the exhaust port on my H+E. The rubber mount melted and parted.

I got arround this by putting half dozen washers between the rubber mount and the exhaust bracket to provide cooling which works well.

Its a good idea to have things wired up where possible as backup to stop bits falling off, which they do from time to time. its constant fiddling with older motors.

The funny thing is I have had jobs arround the house and garden for years and years that need finishing but when something goes wrong with my paramotor for some reason it takes total priority and is done straight away.

regards.

• Like 1

.... for some reason it takes total priority and is done straight away.

regards.

Hi Whitters,

As safety officer that makes very good advice. If you find a fault fix it NOW has been learnt from an early stage.

You don't have the worry of it or the future frustration when you want to fly and it's still faulty.

Cheers,

Alan

• 6 years later...
On 25/06/2011 at 14:38, wildboy said:

Hi mate got same problem with rubber mounts can you tell me the part no you ordered from RS thanks jefferywalker1234@hotmail.co.uk