£7 a day to fly

Hi chaps ive been told we can pay by the day now and not yearly to fly from the kite feilds at kempsey,much better than yearly as i did and did not get to fly from there last year,flphg welcome as well as ppg......

hi im not to far from kempsey , how many fliers fly from there ? is it a busy field , i'd like to pop down and have a chat if that's possible

Carl

Hi chaps ive been told we can pay by the day now and not yearly to fly from the kite feilds at kempsey,much better than yearly as i did and did not get to fly from there last year,flphg welcome as well as ppg......

hi im not to far from kempsey , how many fliers fly from there ? is it a busy field , i'd like to pop down and have a chat if that's possible

Carl

Hi carl i havnt come across you before.tell us a bit about yourselft what do you fly/ppg/pg etc.only a few of us have flown from kempsey in the past.due to we had to pay for the year upfront.we do fly from a feild at the powick roundabout and that one is free.til the grass gets to long to fly from it, there is about 5 of us that fly in an around worcester.give me a ring if you want to chat.keep looking at the worcester part of the forum,then you will know when someone is out flying,ive just got a van to get my kit out an about.insure it 2morro,then the next good day i shall be out.......07963718675 cheers/

Carl

Hi carl i havnt come across you before.tell us a bit about yourselft what do you fly/ppg/pg etc.only a few of us have flown from kempsey in the past.due to we had to pay for the year upfront.we do fly from a feild at the powick roundabout and that one is free.til the grass gets to long to fly from it, there is about 5 of us that fly in an around worcester.give me a ring if you want to chat.keep looking at the worcester part of the forum,then you will know when someone is out flying,ive just got a van to get my kit out an about.insure it 2morro,then the next good day i shall be out.......07963718675 cheers/

Hi im currently having training with Adam Fish in Mansfield. I fly a Macro with airwave wing ... i'l deffo come and have a chat , i'll save your number and give you a text\call next flyable day and meet up if that's ok . Thanks for getting back to me.

Carl