Tuesday's XC

morgy

How envious was I yesterday, stuck on the A259 at Chidham for hours, with a paramotor flying around in stunning weather above me and a while later 3 or 4 flying off towards the coast, later had to go to Shoreham and saw you flying over towards Sompting,

I hate work and good weather :?

... and special thanks to Steve who drove me (and my motor) all the way back to my car in Pulborough. Despite it already being out of his way home, I made it even more out of his way when I took us on the wrong road... He has earned a lot of beers!

Hi Ben

Sorry to hear your engine failed ben. I saw you take off but that was it didn't see you again. At least you made it home ok.

Until next time. If you want to fly from the field give me or barry a ring.

Nice photos could you email me some :wink:

I used the length of the field to take off and had very little power. Wasn't climbing well at all and at the hospital decided to turn back. Engine stopped at that moment and I glided down into a field. Off to Cambridge now! PM me your email and I'll send you some photos.

Let's hope the rain doesn't stay long!

Ben

You had a good days flying!

How long did it take you to get back into the wind?

I did a couple of short circuits an hour or so after you set off, and was making no progress at all into the wind on my paragliding wind. It may have picked up a little by then though...

HI

It took me and luke about 1.45 to get back to hambrook. It was very slow going and very pain full on full bar for allot of the time.

Good luck with the training... I am sure we will see you in the air soon.