Website feedback please!

irm750

Hi Ian

A nice clean looking and easy to navigate site, no whistles and bells or gimmicks, I like it.

Do you intend to add a list of products that people can use as examples or would you prefer all customers to call for advice? some people like to browse before they buy, that is one good thing about the internet.

Dave

Thanks for the feedback.

I've got some product pages in the background that I'm working on to show examples of the different battery types and manufacturers. Would like to build a shop page but that will take a bit more thought!

I do like to be able to question customers and then advise them on product and price as it allows me to supply the right solution for the customer and also upsell for product and fitting fee, but moving on I realise that I can do more with less personal effort if I get the website working for me.

Cheers,

Ian

Thanks again.

Al, I've had a look at the email address and all seems good. Just wondered what you'd picked up.

Simon, any help will be welcome. If you're at the Essex fly-in maybe I can catch up with you there. Otherwise will it be Ok to call you in the week?

Cheers,

Ian.