Isle of wight

morgy

I dont want to jinx it but it is looking perfect for the crossing to and around the isle of wight.....

N NW at the moment swinging to west then SW by the afternoon and picking up to about 12knotts perfect for soaring the cliff's and the ride home!!!!! :lol:

Any early birds want to come and join us then we will be at the hambrook site by 8/830

I hope to post some photos of the day when we get home....

• 3 weeks later...

Hey

Thats coz when you own a 4stroke they dont go wrong very often so when they do it very upsetting ...but when you own a 2stroke it something you get used to and for your info STEVE!!!! she now lives..... welll sort of i flew it yest but still not 100% got new carb going to fit it today!!!! Then my little baby will be back to her former glory :lol:

Hi matt

Yes i did the last one on my own seymor had to pull out due to some minor engine prob (not getting full power) but due to bad radio's he couldn't get hold of me.... I am glad i did go as it was one of the best ones so far!!!!

Hi clive

I would be well up for the beachy head run. but it is a little like the IOW we need the correct conditions to make it all the way.... As we fly along the downs north facing.... then to newhaven cliffs south facing then back along the cliffs to brighton marina then to hame with tail wind ....

I am sure if one weekend/weekday you guys wanted to come down to hambrook we could sort out camping for you and see how the weather turns out!!!!

Hey

Thats coz when you own a 4stroke they dont go wrong very often so when they do it very upsetting ...but when you own a 2stroke it something you get used to and for your info STEVE!!!! she now lives..... welll sort of i flew it yest but still not 100% got new carb going to fit it today!!!! Then my little baby will be back to her former glory :lol:

Hi matt

Yes i did the last one on my own seymor had to pull out due to some minor engine prob (not getting full power) but due to bad radio's he couldn't get hold of me.... I am glad i did go as it was one of the best ones so far!!!!

Hi clive

I would be well up for the beachy head run. but it is a little like the IOW we need the correct conditions to make it all the way.... As we fly along the downs north facing.... then to newhaven cliffs south facing then back along the cliffs to brighton marina then to hame with tail wind ....

I am sure if one weekend/weekday you guys wanted to come down to hambrook we could sort out camping for you and see how the weather turns out!!!!

as I said at the fly in, I am definately up for some IOW :D

the weekender sounds like a good idea as well

hope to see you soon mate :D