Mixing bottle

Maybe try one of the garden supply shops that deal with chainsaws etc.

They have the bottles that have the 2t measurement moulded on the side of a 5ltr can.

I think Steve Haze has one, but not sure of the make?

Or are you just looking for accurate measurement of 2t on its own? I just use 60ml syringes from ebay for that.

I bought one of the big red 2-stroke mixing containers and you PM me you can have it for the cost of the postage if you want but in my opinion you would be wasting your money as it's hard to get the levels right, the caps arent particularly leak proof and there is no spout for it.

I've gone back to my 20L metal jerry can that I got from machine mart and 100ml measuring cyclinder that I got from the brewing section in Wilkinson for not too much money.

Just my experience, others might have had better luck with mixing bottles.

If you are going to refuel at a petrol station on a cross country I like PeteB's idea for baby bottles for taking a measured amount of 2-stroke oil.

Best regards,

Ian.

I got these http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HOLIDAY-TRAVEL-PACK-6-X-100ML-PLASTIC-BOTTLES-/300392867243?pt=UK_TravelTickets_Accessories_RL&hash=item45f0cf65ab and have a load of 5 ltr cans

Chuck a bottle per 5ltr.. easy :) And if you want to fly xc and land near a petrol station then they're easy to stick in a pocket.

I've got some of these from exactly the same place. Great and as you say very easy.

However, full to the top is 125ml. Measure it.

That's fine for me on my PA125 at 40:1 :D

Dan

I like the idea of the baby bottle, pretty accurate aswell, cheers Pete.

Any tips on getting the oil through the teet quickly?

Please tell me your taking the P*ss. ?

SW :D

I like the idea of the baby bottle, pretty accurate aswell, cheers Pete.

Any tips on getting the oil through the teet quickly?

Please tell me your taking the P*ss. ?

SW :D

another in flight use for it :D

It would take ages to piss through the teet into the bottle, but I reckon YOU could do it Matt :lol::lol::lol: