Miniplane V ex generation

outkast

( Michel carnet is the uk dealer, despite repeated emails from me he has not replied, )

:cry:

Never did reply to all my emails when I was looking at buying one to travel with either.....so thats at least two lost sales commisions at least :?

:oops:

beggers the question as to who would look after any warrenty issues as well :?

You can add a third to that (although it was for a wing) not a motor!

• 4 weeks later...

I have a Similar delema Dave .... I figure a saving of almost 10Kg of Paramotor weight is 10Kg less for the legs to handle (and 10Kg less overall weight !) .. my power to weight ratio is not what it used to be :)

I came to the conclusion that http://www.airconception.com/paramoteurs/ultra-130.html is the best bet

I emailed the makers in france and got Positive replies: (see another thread):

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5772

bottom line:

64 Kg of thrust is obtain with 130 cm propeller. (between 60 and 62 Kg of REAL Thrust with 125 cm propeller).

Total weight 20.9 kg (ready to fly harness included).

Total weight 20 kg with optional titanium exhaust (ready to fly harness included)

Max pilot weight 130 Kg

Titanium ULTRA 130 is 4800 euros, with carbon propeller and two batteries for ULTRA 130.

titanium exhaust+400 euros. (to save 0.9Kg)

Ship to UK for almost 100 euros

Anyone else tempted ? .. group research ? Group buy ?

Anyone else know more info / +ve or -ve

Have now tried and fitted the new starter. Yes it works a treat.

Old starter 370g and new starter is 650g. (yes on the scales, I have photos) This is why it is an option. Also if you are retro fitting, check how close your current starter is to your frame as the new one in about (approx as I didn't measure) 6-7mm deeper.

Fits X-Generation no problem and just squeezed in the Kobra Venom

New starter does work a treat but can be achieved by using a bungee cord as we do on the Bulldog. The bungee like the extra spring in the starter stores your energy when the compression is reached. Bungee can be retrofitted to must machines for pence.