Fly-in

mike1714

Hi Mike. Long time, no speak - How you doing???

Definately up for the Essex one in June now that I have a replacement steed! :D

Hopefully getting my first flight on the walkerjet tomorrow evening at Detling with Andy if the weather plays ball. Fancy coming along, I'm sure Andy wouldn't mind?

Hi Mike. Long time, no speak - How you doing???

Definately up for the Essex one in June now that I have a replacement steed! :D

Hopefully getting my first flight on the walkerjet tomorrow evening at Detling with Andy if the weather plays ball. Fancy coming along, I'm sure Andy wouldn't mind?

Hi Ian,

Been away jet skiing with the family over the bank holiday up near Stamford by Rutland Water.........would of been excellent if i could of flown up there too(any flyers up that neck of the woods?), thanks for the invite though Ian.

Yep definately going to the Essex flyin, will probavly camp although its just down the road but it will save the lost time driving up and down each day etc etc. Trying to coax the family to join me but wife doesnt seem that interested (even better!!! :twisted: ) .

Would be good if Andy could make it....even bring his tandem rig...........my son is dying to get a taster what its all about............................unfortunately I havent even enough solo experience :( .

Can you believe that the Essex flyin would be my first flight of this year.....very poor show eh!!!!!

So you have a new steed........................bought from Andy? Did yoy manage to fly it then?

It will be good to catch up.

See you then. I will be up for the whole weekend.

Mike

I hope to get to the Essex Fly In. I have never been to a fly in before. Also as you can see I am based in kent so if anyone is flying in kent please let me know.

Cheers

Tim

Hi Tim,

I have been to one flyin before. It can sometimes be intimidating when there are experienced pilots around and you are a newby with low hours. But you are always made welcome and help is always there.

Well thats my look on it?

Maybe see you there?

Mike

Just to let you guy's know this is my 1st fly-in and im organising it, Im hoping it will be a fun for all event.

It is what it is, a Fly-in for all, families are welcome and im sure we will find everyone friendly and a great atmosphere as that is what im aiming for so for those who fancy it but are not sure because your worried about mixing it with the big boy's dont because this event is for you. So low hours or even No hours come along i will be working my hardest to make all welcome.....

It should be good...Got Mathieu Rouanet, Pal Takats, Alex Mateos, Robbie Whittall, Pascal and even The Acro twinz all booked for daytime entertainment. Then Jordan is bringing some mates for the pole dancing (saves you a job Clive) and we have the Stig driving a golf cart taking anyone anywhere they need to go on site. That is what you said the other day wasn't it Neil? :P

Dell still replied to his invite???