Nirvana !!

clivefreeman

Is this just sale buxxxhit , why is the prop not smashing into bits. I know my pap prop will smash at the slightest fall or stumble. I want a all invicible paramotor ( but not a flat top) one thats going to take a bump or two or three. As you can probably guess i broke my prop the other day :cry: So is this video for real i want one :roll:

Hi Chris,

I think it's only fair that you declare your business interest in the Bulldog, when posting comments like this. :-)

It is a good motor tho.

SW :D

Put really stiff engine mounts and a prop with 100mm of clearance all round on yours and you can do the same.

Pete why are not all machines made like that then ?

Stiff engine mounts transfer engine vibration

The farther the prop is away from every thing the deeper and larger the cage is.

Most manufacturers want the machine to look slim and sexy with no vibration transmitted to the pilot.

Well I'm completely neutral in this, do not sell any motors... It is just observations I made and what worked for me could not for others... But after trying many different bran out there and looking at every angle... and buying the wrong ones to pay a little less... The Nirvana paramotors are extremely well built and after flying one for 2 days 5 hours total... I can assure you they are extremely comfy and the vibration is certainly not more than any others I have tried, in fact they transfer less than most.

The instinct like the one in the video, as a frame than ,unlike the typical PPG frame, does not conflict when it bends with the prop in case of a bad landing or take off. But most importantly, they are way easier to launch and land. The way the weigh is distributed on your back having the fuel tank integrated, brings the unit higher from the ground and it sits on your shoulders nicely like a hiking back back, instead of having all the weigh at the bottom pulling you back.

I think the key is not to have the strongest unit out there because they all can brake prop... we know that. I think the key is to have the easiest, most comfy PPG to land and launch.

Best way to find out is to go try one... you'll probably do like me, bite the bullet and get one.

:acro:

Believe me when I say and it really pains me to say this, but, I have recently seen first hand one of those dell shamz flying twister/torque rockets slam the ground with 19 stones onboard (several times,sorry Neil!) and not once did the prop get even chipped. the cage has a slight bend in it but nothing to even blink at. ANY other machine i think would of come of a lot worse. I really hate saying it but those "missing top paramotors really are strong. I would still never fly one though!! (lol sorry again Neil)

I'm 15 1/2 stone Neil and the prop will be about 200 quid but I do have a lump of glue on it to tidy up and re balance. Before I sell it thogh, I'l be checking to see if I can change my pulley on my Moster to take it. But you have first shout if I cant Neil.

Dave

......... The way the weigh is distributed on your back having the fuel tank integrated, brings the unit higher from the ground and it sits on your shoulders nicely like a hiking back back, instead of having all the weigh at the bottom pulling you back.........................................

I prefer to have the paramotor low on the back, I have found that launches are much easier when the thrust pushes in the small of the back rather than between the shoulders because this encourages you to run more upright and direct the thrust down rather than leaning forward and directing the thrust up.

Paul D

......... The way the weigh is distributed on your back having the fuel tank integrated, brings the unit higher from the ground and it sits on your shoulders nicely like a hiking back back, instead of having all the weigh at the bottom pulling you back.........................................

I prefer to have the paramotor low on the back, I have found that launches are much easier when the thrust pushes in the small of the back rather than between the shoulders because this encourages you to run more upright and direct the thrust down rather than leaning forward and directing the thrust up.

Paul D

?? well engine thrust is located at the same level as all the Paramotor I have tried. What I'm talking about is the 10 liters( plus) of gas between your legs and the big cage bottom ... Surely you have never tried one, they are by far the easiest PPG to launch and land. In the air they fly well, extremely quiet, but weight shift is not as good as some low anchor PPG, and the torque/twist is in the high side but all manageable and can be corrected big the straps.

Anyone that i have spoken to how tried one agreed on that so far...