• June 10th
    • June 24th

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just to keep all you paramania boys in check...I had an email from Ozone to say that the extremely talented and world champion (on a pap and an ozone wing 8):wink: ) Mathieu Rouenet should be attending...on his Ozone lol That should sort the circus out. I will be there from the Thursday night waiting for that speedster :D

Clive, spidy will be in da house and maybe even the air :lol:

spidy.jpg.2358f6970a1ce3008375d7aaab018e

Had confirmation today from the wonderful Ric fest of Airways-airsports.com that another speedster will be on site ( should save some punch ups as to who gets on it next :) ) Also Ric will be bringing along some of the Fly products range for all to have a good look at. Off to pray for that good weather again now :)

Lee you are more than welcome to come camping available and we have a number of demo machines coming as well so plenty to look at and plenty of instructors and pilots to chat to look forward to seeing you there.

Neilzy

• 2 weeks later...
With only two weeks to go, is this still going ahead, If so can the details of where, when, costs (£5 donation from all, to farmer :-) ) be re posted please ? :P

:wingover:

Ta muchly

K

Hi there here is the destination, and i think A fiver will go a long way to give as a drink and towards anything else.

All are welcome. !!

http://www.baldwinsfarm.moonfruit.com/

The dates are 24- 26th of june 2011

Thanks Clive