• June 10th
    • June 24th

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well shall i mention that Bailey have metal tanks and have the chassis around them so they cant get struck by the prop :explode:

It is only a very minor fuel problem but paul bailey wanted to recreate the problem and not just throw bits at it.

Well shall i mention that Bailey have metal tanks and have the chassis around them so they cant get struck by the prop :explode:

It is only a very minor fuel problem but paul bailey wanted to recreate the problem and not just throw bits at it.

8):lol::lol:

Ok so an update, so far 18 pilots have said they will be coming kinda hoping for more tho. Overnight camping is allowed and there are a few of us camping from Friday night onwards, as mentioned before there are toilets available but no showers, there is the river Crouch should we feel the need to throw Simon101 to the sea demons lol.

Steve Haze has mentioned he may bring some of his trainee's along and they are more than welcome this is a event for all so even if you are still in two minds weather or not to come don't be........

See ya there...................................

Neilzy :wingover:

Lol Neil, no ones gonna come now ive upset them all yesterday, especially pete.b, so thats one tandem rig down :lol: I was reading a book the other night, how to make friends in 3 easy steps...wish I had finished it now. Paintball guns attached to harnesses is what we could have. Glen tupper had a great one set up on his harness, but that would be breaking the rules :P:lol: Got me wondering now if the lazer guns and sensors would work??? could be a good game good game :lol: throwing me in the crouch wont do no good, it would only drown my ankles :) There is still a few weeks left until the fly in so I will keep quiet on here and try not to dwindle the numbers any further :twisted:

Lol Neil, no ones gonna come now ive upset them all yesterday, especially pete.b, so thats one tandem rig down :lol: I was reading a book the other night, how to make friends in 3 easy steps...wish I had finished it now. Paintball guns attached to harnesses is what we could have. Glen tupper had a great one set up on his harness, but that would be breaking the rules :P:lol: Got me wondering now if the lazer guns and sensors would work??? could be a good game good game :lol: throwing me in the crouch wont do no good, it would only drown my ankles :) There is still a few weeks left until the fly in so I will keep quiet on here and try not to dwindle the numbers any further :twisted:

You dont get rid of me that easy Simon and the tandem rig will be there so I can take you up with no insurance enter some restricted airspace fly low over the houses and local towns and then foot drag the local runways.

Im sure you will be up for this :shock::D:D

I never take offence, Just the gate and posts.

:lol::lol::lol: Pete, you will get the same reputation as me then and we will all get thrown in the river....but i'm totally up for it :P I'm still wondering if paintballs hitting a prop would damage it? I'm seeing Neil later today so might do some tests on his motor :lol::lol: Mind you, its flat top so not really a good test as they are TOTALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE AWSOME MACHINES DUDE :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all quick update, just spoke to Clive and he is going to bring a couple of his new Bulldog paramotor's to the flyin so if you like me are intereasted in these this will be the place to see them in action, also he hinted and only a hint that if he has time he will bring a thrust measuring set up so we could all sit round the BBQ testing our thrust!!!!!

I have been in contact with Paramania and Vince at Custom Air and they are hopefully bringnig some demo wings aswell.

Emilia Plak sent me a mail that Deano might be able to come on the sunday!

I have also booked clear skies warm temperatures and no wind

Dave you so right this is shaping up to be a great weekend i have manged to get a burger wagon on site although have to check it out with Paul but they are on our estate and quality at a fair price and make a mean bacon sandwich (£1.80).

Dave you so right this is shaping up to be a great weekend i have manged to get a burger wagon on site although have to check it out with Paul but they are on our estate and quality at a fair price and make a mean bacon sandwich (£1.80).

sounds good to me mate, do they do childrens meals for Matt? :D