• June 10th
    • June 24th

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok so to confirm the Fly0in will take place on the weekend 24th 25th 26th June and its all coming along nicely, i have had a few people tell me that they would like to come but feel that there inexperiance and low hours make them feel intimidated about attending. Well its my 1st fly-in and im organising it LOL so im making a big effort to make the whole event to be a friendly welcoming one especially for those who are low hours or even no hours and want to come along to see what its all about. Families are more than welcome and although not 5 star the facilties are not that bad. Everyone i have ever met within the Paramotor community are always keen to meet, talk and have fun with all within this sport.

So if you are worried about coming along because its ya 1st time or your low hours etc etc, dont be there is no need i will be working my hardest to make everyone welcome and im sure everyone else will be just as helpful.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Neilzy

Ok so to confirm the Fly0in will take place on the weekend 24th 25th 26th June and its all coming along nicely, i have had a few people tell me that they would like to come but feel that there inexperiance and low hours make them feel intimidated about attending. Well its my 1st fly-in and im organising it LOL so im making a big effort to make the whole event to be a friendly welcoming one especially for those who are low hours or even no hours and want to come along to see what its all about. Families are more than welcome and although not 5 star the facilties are not that bad. Everyone i have ever met within the Paramotor community are always keen to meet, talk and have fun with all within this sport.

So if you are worried about coming along because its ya 1st time or your low hours etc etc, dont be there is no need i will be working my hardest to make everyone welcome and im sure everyone else will be just as helpful.

Neilzy

I have found that going to fly ins is a great opportunity to meet and listen to pilots who are far more experienced than myself and who have been more than willing to part with their greater knowledge, a fly in also gives you the chance to take a look at a variety of different machines and wings, chat to the owners and maybe even get to fly that new wing you were thinking of buying.

I would definately recomend attending a fly in if you are thinking of taking up the sport or even a low time pilot, theres a wealth of experience out there, make the most of it.

Dave

(posted this in the wrong forum branch 1st but its here now)

It should be good...Got Mathieu Rouanet, Pal Takats, Alex Mateos, Robbie Whittall, Pascal and even The Acro twinz all booked for daytime entertainment. Then Jordan is bringing some mates for the pole dancing (saves you a job Clive) and we have the Stig driving a golf cart taking anyone anywhere they need to go on site. That is what you said the other day wasn't it Neil?

Dell still not replied to his invite???

Hey Guys,

I might come along with a few newbies that I'm training (some of them from your area, who will undoubtedly get in contact with you later when they've finished the course).

If it's alright, I think there will be several of us from Surrey/Sussex that would come along too.

And we'd all be happy to chip in to support the funding.

All the best

Steve

:dive:

Neilzy

Well done Neilzy,

I'm glad you mentioned the newby and low airtime pilots etc etc as they can feel rather intimidated at such events, I know i did at my first flyin. But like you say everybody is so welcome and approachable and as Outcast has mentioned it is good to glean information from the more experienced pilots etc.

Sounds like the whole thing is coming together nicely......................fingers crossed for the weather.

Mike

Ok all so its confirmed the date is weekend of 25th June i now need numbers so we can make sure we can accomadate everyone so please if ya coming just click on the poll.

Its gonna be great............

Neilzy

Any questions just ask or PM me

I will be there if the weather is 'not' flyable / teachable for the social :-)

The only other option is to bring the students I have at the time with me for a taste of a fly-in....

SW :D

Its in Barling near Great Wakering ESSEX, will post details of how to get onto site nearer the time as it can be a little tricky.

Yeah Simon bring the students it will be great for them, we have a nice big marquee which is at our use as well as toilets etc No showers tho.

Can get on site from Friday through to Sunday all weekend....

Morgy: - Yes mate, lets share the driving. I can get a few Paramotors in the ParaWagon (3 assembled - more than that if disassembled) and have seating for 3 in the cab, so if you want to tag along, you are more than welcome.

I'll bring a couple of students along in convoy with me as well then for definite.

It'd be really good for the guys I have that are from Essex to meet their local flyers so that they can join the local club.

All the best,