Thursday 7th April

lukebanks1

Hi Luke. I should be up for something. The lambing is over and so almost is my bout of flu which has slowed me down a lot the last few days. Put me off kitesurfing today and it looked great after a month of no wind . The rest of the week into the weekend looks pretty good for flying so any plans for somewhere interesting to fly and even a road trip this weekend will be seriously considered .

HI

THE KITING YESTERDAY WAS GOOD!!!!!! :P I only lasted 30mins as i had been laying slabs all day and felt like i had flue as i was aching so much this morning.

I hope to be up for a fly some time on thurs but all depends on the patio slab laying.

Let me know your plans and i will see if i can make it.

Hi ben

Your more than welcome to come down and fly anytime!! the credit for the field has to go to barry for sorting all of it out... I think its going to be a sensitive site due to the fact there is a nursery and some house's plus a couple of firlds with horses in.

I have done a copy off of google and marked of some areas as no fly zone and also some zones to fly high over to avoid any problems with the local residents.

I will give it to Barry the next time i see him and will get him to post it on here for anyone who wishes to come and fly with us so they know where not to fly and where to land!!!!!!! :lol: (luke) IE "not on my new car"

Ben

I'm about to start my course with Steve so looking forward to flying in the area soon!

I can't wait to get up there myself & have to satisfy myself looking at everyone else's photo's for now.

Could I just quickly ask what camera you're using as the photo's look great & I'm starting to get an idea of what kit people use.

Cheers

Phil

Ben

I'm about to start my course with Steve so looking forward to flying in the area soon!

I can't wait to get up there myself & have to satisfy myself looking at everyone else's photo's for now.

Could I just quickly ask what camera you're using as the photo's look great & I'm starting to get an idea of what kit people use.

Cheers

Phil

Hi Phil

Where are you based????

Me and Barry had a little flight to day it was silky smooth got to the west beach and also buzzed my house took around 40mins.

Not sure on the weather ben for next week but if you want to go for a fly then give me a buzz will need some notice to ring charley to open the gate poss the night b4. I spoke to seymor and he said his motor has lost spark so dont think he will be flying.

Just been reviewing the headcam footage - Morgy and Seymore's reaction to my SWEET entrance is quite a giggle.

Barry your car was safe mate - was going for an Audi spot landing :lol:

Bloody Nuc - glide could be better 8)

I'm off to Italy on Saturday for some Thermalling (will show you how its done when I get back Morgy :wink: )

Look forward to meeting you Phil.

See you all soon

PS. hope you sort the Bailey out soon Seymore.

Luke