GoPro Chest Mount

poz

Take no prisoners Dan, not even grains of sand :lol:

You cycle quickly, how much is the video speeded up? How long did the ride take?

Interesting perspective, you'll have to develop a non-reciprocating pedaling motion to avoid the side to side movement, hmmm maybe not.

Weather looks lovely, it's all damp here this week :(

Cheers,

Alan

Take no prisoners Dan, not even grains of sand :lol:

You cycle quickly, how much is the video speeded up? How long did the ride take?

Interesting perspective, you'll have to develop a non-reciprocating pedaling motion to avoid the side to side movement, hmmm maybe not.

Weather looks lovely, it's all damp here this week :(

Cheers,

Alan

Hate sand in my shoes :evil:

The ride took 2 hours. It was a regular ride for me when I was a fair bit fitter. Trouble is, you never feel yourself getting unfit, so when you have a break and then go back to it later, you think you can carry on from where you left off (if you know what I mean). The ride killed me at the end :|

Video sped up 4x. Makes me look like a very fit, nutter on a bike :lol:

Cheers

Dan

Edited by Guest

At 9mins30sec: 'Victors' - One of my favourite beach bars and where I believe we had a drink a few years ago!

Hey Chris.

Indeed, we did have a drink there.....too long ago!

Get yourself out here and let's repeat :D

Cheers

Dan

I may be out there in the next couple of weeks.

I don't suppose you know anyone that would hire a motor if I took my wing with me? Do PAP do anything like this seeing as they are down the road?

Sorry Chris, unfortunately PAP don't rent out motors. PPG rental is hard to come by anywhere.

Looks like you'll have to drown your flightless sorrows at Victors Beach Bar :lol:

Give us a shout if you manage to get out here.

Cheers

Dan