New Challenge!!!!

Hello All,

This is my 1st post so go easy on me.

I want to learn to fly a Paramotor and have decided 2011 is the year for me. I have no experience what so ever but am looking forward to the challenge.

Now the tricky part, I am British but live in Hamburg Germany, I would prefer to learn the sport in the UK (Family live near Hull E.Yorkshire) and fly in Germany.

Any good Flying schools there? A quick google found the Paramotor Pirates in Hull.

I am sure that people have taken their paramotors on Holiday to foreign countries and I was wondering if Germany has any rules or Regs I have to adhere to?

Thanks in Advance!

Scott

Hi Scott,

Your best bet would be to start with http://www.dhv.deand train in Germany so you are fully qualified under their rules. Otherwise you would need an IPPI (level 4) to fly unsupervised there and I'm not sure you would receive any recognised qualification if you learned with the Paramotor Pirates. A BHPA school would be your best bet if you wanted to train in the UK.

Regards,

Alan