Danny B's first flight video :-)

Cheers guys!

That was such an amazing day and the video is awesome!

Also, thanks again Simon, the course so far has been fantastic - can't wait to get into the air again!! :wingover:

P.S - Does anyone know where i can get a motor and wing (without the wife killing me)?!?! :D

Dan

Nice one Danny, good luck on the sweet talking, romantic, night out with Mrs B :lol: if successful, what's on the shopping list?

Cheers Andy, but i think its going to take more than a romantic night out for this one!!

I still need to get LOADS more air time to know exactly what kit I want / need, but I imagine that the list would be something like a Parajet Macro with a Mayday 20 reserve and a Revo 2 wing.

Now, my wife is somehow (Ahem) under the impression that all this will cost around a thousand pounds new. :D

:!: If any of you meet her, DO NOT correct her on this assumption!! :!: Ha ha

Dan

Well done Dan, great to have video coverage of the memorable day, well done Simon.

As for kit Dan, I guess your going to be pretty busy over the coming months, doing all those DIY jobs etc around the home. When you've earnt enough brownie points, you can drop the bombshell. :wink::lol:

I thought the Synthesis was yours, I guessed wrong then. If all goes well with our course, Andy and I will probably be looking at the same kit as you, maybe we can get a good deal on a bulk order. :wink:

Well done Danny.

That was a fantastic morning.

I was so glad that i didn't chew the prop before your go. :D

Darren.

LOL, It did cross my mind mate but gladly neither of us did anything of the sort!

Was such an amazing day - im itching to do it again (hopefully tomorrow)! :D

Any sign of your Rotron yet?

I bet you can't wait!!

Dan

I thought the Synthesis was yours, I guessed wrong then. If all goes well with our course, Andy and I will probably be looking at the same kit as you, maybe we can get a good deal on a bulk order. :wink:

Hmmmmmmm, bulk order you say . . . .

Errrr Simon???? :D

Dan