SKY CIMA K2

ifty

It might be hands free but if you look carefully Dell boy is guiding the risers with his upper arms.

Also note the righthand turn on every take off due to torque steer.

Feel free to ask questions on here, there are real instructors and well experienced pilots on here.

Cheers,

Alan

It might be hands free but if you look carefully Dell boy is guiding the risers with his upper arms.

Also note the righthand turn on every take off due to torque steer.

Feel free to ask questions on here, there are real instructors and well experienced pilots on here.

Cheers,

Alan

I have been paragliding for over 2 years and have been around paramotoring guys for over a year now. There are very few video's that I have missed on YT and follow this thread on almost a daily basis. Dell is definately not everyone's cup of tea but he is an excellent pilot and instructor. A friend of mine who has now emigrated to Australia bought a flat top 200 before her went and I can tell you it's a fantastic & quality built machine. Farmer Dave has also done pretty well with his machine for the last 3 years. Like I said each to their own. My only wish for everyone is to be safe and well, whichever machine they decide to fly.

Are those footsteps I can hear a coming :?:

Yep.....I reckon soooo :!::mrgreen:

ps. :)

:acro:

They sure are Dave lol. Flat top and K2 for me mate. Dell's a phenomenal talent when it comes to paramotoring so I only want to fly what he fly's.... simple (without the attitude lol). Not everyone liked Mohammed Ali but no one questioned his talent as he was one of the greats in his chosen sport. Dell's just super (lol) confident in his flying and his product so good for him, what's wrong with that. As long as I get what I want out of a paramotor, I'm not bothered what he does with his mouth. He is American after all so nothing surprises me about his behaviour lol.

BTW I didn't realise I have started a new topic LOL. What the hell have I pressed. I must have clicked 'New Topic' instead of 'Post Reply'. I was simply replying to the newbie topic below, sorry guys.

I have watched arguments for and against Dell and often it is difficult to be sure about him, doubtless a skilled pilot but once again re my Nucleon - when he tries to launch he makes it look like a dog but for me it is nothing of the sort, this is one fact against his integrity that I can be sure of - and if theres one theres probably more.

Nige

Are those footsteps I can hear a coming :?:

Yep.....I reckon soooo :!::mrgreen:

ps. :)

:acro:

They sure are Dave lol. Flat top and K2 for me mate. Dell's a phenomenal talent when it comes to paramotoring so I only want to fly what he fly's.... simple (without the attitude lol). Not everyone liked Mohammed Ali but no one questioned his talent as he was one of the greats in his chosen sport. Dell's just super (lol) confident in his flying and his product so good for him, what's wrong with that. As long as I get what I want out of a paramotor, I'm not bothered what he does with his mouth. He is American after all so nothing surprises me about his behaviour lol.

BTW I didn't realise I have started a new topic LOL. What the hell have I pressed. I must have clicked 'New Topic' instead of 'Post Reply'. I was simply replying to the newbie topic below, sorry guys.

Si can you have the IT geeks include a smilley for irony :D

Ironic indeed Dave. Or did I phone Ifty and prompt him to post his bit ? LOL. Nah. And the footsteps seemed to stop, without a knock on the door, but I do believe I heard heavy breathing out there. :)

Ifty. You're obviously one of those Dell groupies and completely drunk on his coolade.

Nige. I get no trouble launching my Nuc either, at 0-2000 ft asl, with my 54lb motor. But at 5000ft asl with a gutless 90 lb motor it might be more difficult. But I probably wont be putting myself there so see if I give a tiny rat's snatch piece. Like Ifty said. Why care too much about what comes out of Dell's mouth. It'll do one of two things. Make you curious enough to try the equipment or drive you insane when you see a few people enjoying it.

That video that Ifty posted at the start of this thread was a bit misleading really. Theres a heck of a difference in that Nucleon and motor set up at 5000 ft and a Simmo and Cima on the beach at sea level (if thats where they are)