Essex Fly-In

Would you like to come  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to come

• Would you like to come to our fly-in
    • Would you like the BBQ
    • Would you like the entertainment

Its On......... spoken to land owner who is more than happy for a fly in at our field, so the thinking is one weekend in July/August Friday Sat Sun, with camping onsite, if funds allow a Sat eve BBQ and if enough people some entertainment in the from of local band.

So would be cool to know how many would be up for it hopefully will attach a poll to this thread but feel free to tag thread or ask questions should be a great weekend flying.

Neilzy

Any prefrence to dates would also be a help

Field located not to far from Southend

Hi Dave yeah it will be Barling it has the making of a great weekend if I can get the numbers Paul the farmer is well up for it, as for Dr Feelgood they are seeking permission to cross the boarder for the day (canvey Isle) so will keep you posted on that one.

Neilzy

Paul is fairly happy to do most (especially the pole dancers Matts suggestion he really liked that idea) he was cool for a BBQ and entertainment I know he has a fireworks bonfire so kinda think it wont be a problem but whatever he just said check it out with him so when we have a set date and schedule plan whatever i will put final arrangments to him.

• 2 weeks later...