newbie's say Hi.

Brother and I just signed upto training with Simon today, nice to meet you Simon. Look forward to going forward with the training and hoping for some kind weather in the coming weeks/months ahead.

Also nice to meet Dan and Darren, all the best for your first flights tomorrow, hope the weather is good for you both.

Thanks for the support lads, Andy is doing quite well, but I think I have a long road ahead of me. :shock: But I'm looking forward to getting the skills and confidence that you both showed today. :D

Hope you get a sunny, steady light wind morning, weather forecast look promising for the morning, although it look like its going to be pretty cold though.

It may feel like a long road mate, but stick with Simon and the other instructors and they'll steer you right!

Its a fun journey, I promise you!

BTW, Darren and I flew for the first time this morning - It was AWESOME!! We had a weather window first thing with clear skies and little wind, so it was worth the early start. I dont know about Darren, but I'm still buzzing now!

My wife is officially sick of me talking about it! :D

See you both in the skies soon :wingover:

Dan

It may feel like a long road mate, but stick with Simon and the other instructors and they'll steer you right!

BTW, Darren and I flew for the first time this morning - It was AWESOME!! We had a weather window first thing with clear skies and little wind, so it was worth the early start. I dont know about Darren, but I'm still buzzing now!

Dan

It was excellent :D

We are now officially "one flight experts" :explode:

Darren

Dan

It was excellent :D

We are now officially "one flight experts" :explode:

Darren

Haha!

Freakin' awesome man!

Well done to all in this thread :-)

The twins did very well for a crappy wind first day....

And Darren and Danny both had slick first take offs flights and landings in light wind.

One on a Revo 2 the other on a Synth, both on the Parajet Compact.

WELL DONE GUYS!!!!! (short vid soon)

SW :D

Hi to you all, just thought I'd introduce myself, having registered today. I'm Andy, Pauls brother. Nice to meet you Simon, Looking forward to getting a good days training, as our first couple of hours was a little frustrating with the crappy wind :( I've booked perfect conditions for Sunday and monday :wink::D (weathers looking good for Sunday at the mo).

Congratulations to you both on the first flights, Darren and Danny, maybe we'll see you both flying on Sunday. :wingover: I think it's safe to assume you both thought it was, Awesome :D

BFN, Andy :)

Hi to you all, just thought I'd introduce myself, having registered today. I'm Andy, Pauls brother. Nice to meet you Simon, Looking forward to getting a good days training, as our first couple of hours was a little frustrating with the crappy wind :( I've booked perfect conditions for Sunday and monday :wink::D (weathers looking good for Sunday at the mo).

Congratulations to you both on the first flights, Darren and Danny, maybe we'll see you both flying on Sunday. :wingover: I think it's safe to assume you both thought it was, Awesome :D

BFN, Andy :)

Thanks Andy,

It'll be great seeing you at Membury again!

Sadly, this Sunday I'll will be working :( but i will be back over there soon!

Dan