Powick 17th Feb? 2011

paramotormike

Hows the motor coming Jock?

Did the new carb arrive?

Looking good for tommorow?

5 to 6 mph?

Cheers

Mike :mrgreen:

IM STILL WAITING FOR BAILEY CARB KIT.I WENT UP THE MALVERNS 2 DAY PG.I HEARD MY PHONE RINGING BUT IT WAS IN INSIDE POCKET SO COULNT REPLY TO YA.DID YOU OR RICH. FLY// RICH ON THE HILL I HEARD A CHAP WHOS ONLY BEEN PARAGLIDING 2WEEKS BOUGHT A DELTA AS HIS FIRST WING/OUCH/

Had a couple of flights in the afternoon over Clent of about 70 mins each. Very low cloud, but managed to fly above them (legally) on a couple of occasions. Shame I didn't have the camera (will do in the summer).

Farmer says he's ok for visiting flyers at £10/day or the usual £70/half year, but he wants notice if there's to be a few of us, so we'll have to plan ahead. He's insists we have to 'launch and fly away', no hanging around with noisey engines and strict 500ft rule flying within 5km of the farm estate.

Richard

Had a couple of flights in the afternoon over Clent of about 70 mins each. Very low cloud, but managed to fly above them (legally) on a couple of occasions. Shame I didn't have the camera (will do in the summer).

Farmer says he's ok for visiting flyers at £10/day or the usual £70/half year, but he wants notice if there's to be a few of us, so we'll have to plan ahead. He's insists we have to 'launch and fly away', no hanging around with noisey engines and strict 500ft rule flying within 5km of the farm estate.

Richard

Ishall come and have a look at your site sounds good......

Hey Jock, what was the Kettle like on Thursday? Richard.

overcast til 230 then the sun came out.plenty of wind and good height gains for the pgs.14mph on the hill.took a vid of paul ,t lobbing of c.morten am on the discovery hg.ive been fitting the bailey bits on the ppg 2day.still waiting for carb kit.even started to put some netting on.ive got some low arms to fit...