NEW MEMBER NEEDS HELP PLEASE IN EMSWORTH HANTS

pudmick

Hi Mike

Welcome to the sport and I,m sure we will meet some time this summer. I have a farm in Pulborough ( Broomershill Farm , RH20 2HZ ) and invite people to fly quite often, with a couple of BBQ , fly-in type parties and one really big Party put on by the Southern Hang gliding club, which I believe will be in August this year and should attract at least 150 pilots from all types of footlaunch flying.

The fly in days are generally at short notice when I see the weather looks good, and there is a fairly large group of us in the area who try to organize something different from various sites here in the South and we are always looking for new sites in your area. I generally use the Surrey club section on this Forum. Have fun and see you soon, Seymore

• 3 months later...
Hi Mike

Welcome to the sport and I,m sure we will meet some time this summer. I have a farm in Pulborough ( Broomershill Farm , RH20 2HZ ) and invite people to fly quite often, with a couple of BBQ , fly-in type parties and one really big Party put on by the Southern Hang gliding club, which I believe will be in August this year and should attract at least 150 pilots from all types of footlaunch flying.

The fly in days are generally at short notice when I see the weather looks good, and there is a fairly large group of us in the area who try to organize something different from various sites here in the South and we are always looking for new sites in your area. I generally use the Surrey club section on this Forum. Have fun and see you soon, Seymore

HI SEYMORE SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY BUT AFTER A WHILE OF CHECKING IF ANYONE HAD REPLIED I SORT OF GIVE LOOKING.ANY IM GOING TO DO A PARAGLIDING EP COURSE AND THEN ONTO MY PARAMOTOR.BUT THE WINDS ARE HOLDING BACK MY TRAINING.I HAVE USE OF THREE FIELDS IN EMSWORTH OVER LOOKING THE HARBOUR IF YOU FEEL LIKE A CHANGE.I WILL LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU SOON REGARDS MIKE

Hi Mick,

It was good to speak to you this morning, We have set up a new branch in the west sussex section. If you have a look there you will get more information for where you want to fly.

viewforum.php?f=64

Regards

Barry

HI BARRY THANKS FOR THE INFO SEE YOU IN THE MORNING IF YOUR NOT TO TIED UP REGARDS MIKE