things always happen in 3s

jock

[youtubevideo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMwzoDkrTlo[/youtubevideo]

Went up the hill to free fly.In the car park my mate said hows your knee after running around with the ppg yesterday.fine i said. up the hill in the air i went.Then looked down to the car park to see someone running after his car//,who left the hand brake off on a slope.Across the car park down the dicth.across the road down another dicth into the wood,then i saw my mate getting dragged on his back up the hill.so i slope landed in 14mph,only to clip a rough bit of grass putting my knee out.He got into the air at the top of the hill and dissapered over the back.only to surface looking whiter than when he started.at the end of the vid,,,Apart from that i had a good bloat....

Cracking Jock, another great day in the air by the looks of things.

Tell Paul his ground handling skills need a brush up and he needs to trade in that ski suit!!

Got another 3+ hours in today, managed to hook a few 400ft/min thermals in the Bromsgrove valley, from farm buildings.

Solved the battery problems from yesterday morning - it was a temporary 'short' on the starter circuit which was created when the motor was on my back at an angle!

Richard