hello everyone :-)

I just thought i would come and say hi as i have been a lurker on the board for a few weeks and i have already learnt a lot from it ..so thanks :-).

I am a newbie who having semi retired recently fancy a new challenge and something to occupy me and have fun .

I am a former spam can flyer with 350hrs + and a full uk PPL A with IMC ,but fancy the idea of having a aircraft in the back of the car and tootling about on a nice summer day .

I am a chunky chap :-) ..and have looked at some motors which will take 120kg + with plenty of headroom ,anyone got any recommendations ,do they come up often second user ,i also live underneath the bham cta so it appears to be a bit of a wasteland regards training up here ,anyone know of a training establishment just outside the zone ?

steve.

Just a quick thanks to "Bignos" who very kindly spent a couple of hours on the phone today, gave me quite a few tips ,lots of info about his F.Breeze Monster and made me laugh out loud telling me some of his experiences so far , it was really kind of you and is appreciated