The ultimate bling paramotor! 294 rotary Compact!!!!

Indeed it is not a typo!!

Parajet have made a one off paramotor (with a view to production) and I have to say it is the most awesome combination I could imagine!!

OK so it's not the lightest, or the best on petrol, but NOR IS A FERRARI 360!! nor would I care about that if I had one.

It is:

A Parajet Compact. With the 294 cyclone (rotary) engine!! I just can not wait to take this up for a blat!!!

Darren it's fair to say you have the sexiest paramotor I have ever seen on the way!

SW :D

I'm getting quite excited now.

I reckon i'm going to lose a bit of weight owning this paramotor, not because it's heavy, but because i'm

selling my mini digger to pay for it. I'm gonna be shovelling out the cow shit and ditching by hand all

summer. :tripup:

Darren.

With the amount of thrust that thing will have you can blow it all out :lol:

• 1 month later...

Its a beautiful piece of engineering, but seems to be a bit of an overkill to have a 40hp motor develop just 62kg's of thrust ?

I'm sure power delivery will be amazingly smooth, linear and vibration free - but surely it would make more sense in a macro frame with bigger prop, or am I missing the point ?

Its a beautiful piece of engineering, but seems to be a bit of an overkill to have a 40hp motor develop just 62kg's of thrust ?

I'm sure power delivery will be amazingly smooth, linear and vibration free - but surely it would make more sense in a macro frame with bigger prop, or am I missing the point ?

I'm not sure if they've put up the correct specs for it as they're exactly the same as for the 160 cyclone which i would have thought unlikely as the 294 engine is 6kg's heavier for a start.

I think Simon's going down there this week so maybe i'll get a bit more info.

Nice machine but just check the size of the female spade that goes onto the coil. All the ones I've seen on rotary machines seem to have a 6.3mm female spade going onto a much smaller male spade on the coil.

This does fall off as experienced by a local flyer who owns one and also his prop bolts could do with being about 20mm shorter. Small things I know, but would make a nice machine better.

Maybe I'm too picky(or jealous) :wink:

But most of all, roll on some good weather and enjoy.

Tim