Had some 'wave' today........

norbertflyer

Blowing up to 13mph on the ground, which is my limit on the flat with a motor. Luckily had some reasonable wave over the Clent hills, just 200ft/min for 2 or 3 minutes at a time (up and down) but great to switch off and let the winter conditions do the flying for a change. Having said that I only made 6km in an hour playing about (and 5 min to get back to take off!). Don't experience wave on the motor that often, mainly just PG over the Long Mynd, etc., but recommend the experience if you get the chance. Might be on tomorrow!

Richard

Blowing up to 13mph on the ground, which is my limit on the flat with a motor. Luckily had some reasonable wave over the Clent hills, just 200ft/min for 2 or 3 minutes at a time (up and down) but great to switch off and let the winter conditions do the flying for a change. Having said that I only made 6km in an hour playing about (and 5 min to get back to take off!). Don't experience wave on the motor that often, mainly just PG over the Long Mynd, etc., but recommend the experience if you get the chance. Might be on tomorrow!

Richard

Nice one looks like mist 2morro am,i went down local feild to do some hops.it went well til the knee started playing up.think i need to go light weight ppg.ive been looking at the moster engine lots of thurst to get me up from the small local feild.so ive been having a hg sell up.will get vid of gx flying then stick it up for sale to get moster engine i think.. 35kg no good for knee.being the crip i am..

Jock, losing a total of 10kg on a total paramotor flying weight of 140kg+, isn't going to make a lot of difference on your knee. Get an arthroscopy done on it, you'll be amazed at the results! If it's osteoarthritis of the knee (discovered under an arthroscopy), then it won't probably get better, just painkillers (ibruprofen) are the only solution then. Richard