Jump to content


Recommended Posts

With the BHPA, and to fly solo, you need to have a Paraglider CP rating and/or Powered Pilot Rating to get their insurance. If you have passed both, then there is no extra charge. BHPA flying membership costs £89 (£7 less if paid by direct debit) annually and includes subscription to Skywings (the monthly magazine of the BHPA) and £2 million 3rd-party insurance cover. There are concessions for under 16s, 21 and under, and over 60s.

If you only want powered cover, then there are cheaper options out there and you dont need to pass any thing to get the insurance.


Mike :mrgreen:

Edited by Guest
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
  • Create New...