Web hosting 2 sites or more

pete_b

HI guys

I am setting up a site for the propellers and was wondering if it would be better to host my training site and the prop site together?

the training site is on a free web hosting site at the moment but I don't mind paying a reasonable amount to get better results.

If you think it is better, then have you got any recommendations.

I will most probably be publishing from iweb.

whats wrong with the free one pete?..adverts?

il host it for you if you get stuck...i use 1and1 internet for my 3 sites.. got loads of space / bandwidth to spare...

no charge to you.

Free ones are very limited and look a bit crap.

Already joined 1and1 just waiting for it all to be set up :D

Thanks for the offer though :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

no prob pete...

1 and 1 are great....just one bit of advice though...they dont backup your site.....you have to do it yourself!!.

i keep mine in a folder on dropbox...then i can edit it anywhere, and its safe out there in cyberspace as well as on my desktop.

mark.

no prob pete...

1 and 1 are great....just one bit of advice though...they dont backup your site.....you have to do it yourself!!.

i keep mine in a folder on dropbox...then i can edit it anywhere, and its safe out there in cyberspace as well as on my desktop.

mark.

no prob pete...

mark.

Its all on the mac here, safe and sound :D