2001 members!

2001 members!

We now have 2001 members! What an amazing number to reach in such a short space of time.!

Thanks to every single one of you for supporting the Paramotor Club and using the forum.

SW :D :D :D :D :D

stirin i aint with ya? askin question is stirin it? and on other forum? i am completely not with ya? just so you are in the picture, the first time i seen this 2001 members was last night

you posted on the pppg how many paid members there are on here, I am a member

Quote from the other side

" especially as Ibbo (leoib or whatever) managed to 'leak the membership numbers"'

Leo you have stirred things up on both forums for many months if not years, if you have a sensible question you would like to ask then please do so but do not try winding people up or arguing with them unless appropriate to do so.

Pete b

cheers for that spigot.

pete write a list of questions that i or people can ask then i know i cant get earache and i aint stired nothin up on forums if people would just answer simple questions instead of yappin on like they do without givin an answer they wouldnt need to get wound up would they.

Ive asked simple relevant questions and they feel under presure and feel a need to shut ya up...

this is not the secret service