Insurance

bignos

free sport and rating are not really of any value ?

Sorry to be slightly at odds with you Lee. I worked hard for my SPHG pilot rating. The exam wasn't that easy and I worked hard to learn enough to pass it. The most difficult part for me is navigation, probably because Devon has few restricted areas and I, therefor, have had it too easy.

So, Lee, I value my rating, for what I had to learn, has kept me safer and less annoying to others. It's given me a little more independance so that I dont have to go to other people for the answers continually. I also seriously doubt that the CAA would fail to recognise the value in learning about navigation. Surely it's a big part of their job??? As you would say, Lee, perhaps you should get the name of this person you spoke to so that others can ring in and get the information that your finding, VERIFIED. I for one take it with a pinch of salt !!!!

Regards

Dave

If you would dave please pm me i will gladly give details of his name and number, i shall mention to him he may get a call but gladly give you it. i am fairly good firnds with him really now, so i cant see there bein a problem about you callin him. i wont give names and numbers on an open forum , it seems unright for some reason. please pm or call me and yes check it out for ya self, second hand information is worth nothin.

I have admiration for people who go acheive rating for whatever reason they do it, so i aint against it dave.

I am against people that feel they can decide who can turn up to fly ins and only allow certain wings to be used, now that to me aint right, its the pilot who decides what he flies or tries not some cenior advisor of NASSA.. OHHH i mean BHPA , phew i do get confused with the way he talks

woh....a bit slower...who stopped who from doing what :?: with what wings....I am getting a bit lost ... :? am I right in thinking you are not allowed to use what wing you want to in a competition.. :cry:

Competitions committee

A dealer for wings

Apco because it was not load tested at the time and would not be covered under their insurance.

Or so I have been led to believe :?

But then if you are not using a Bailey and a Nucleon you have NO chance of doing any good any way :roll::D