PMC FLY-IN No 2 25/26 September 2010

pete_b

Are you coming to the fly-in  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Are you coming to the fly-in

• Yes
    • NO

Dont know where you got Membury from? :D

The flying is near coleford not far from monmouth.

Its still worth coming even though it might be a little farther than you first thought :D

Just checked AA Routeplanner........It's 157 miles for me!! :shock:

Is anyone travelling from further :?:

Neil.. :D

Thank you so much for an enjoyable day. And a big thanks to all the people who looked over my motor, and all that advice that was offered.

In particual a big thanks to Colin for the help with the carb, and Rigger for the use of the hang test rig. (Hope I did not bend it too much)

I would have loved to stay till tommorow and got some flying in, but previous commitment made it impossible.

I hope the weather improves for you all and have a great day tommorow.

I look forward to the next one.

Barry

HI to you all again it was well worth traveling 240 miles to do a weekends flying with like minded and genuine people :D

You are all more than welcome as I hope you found out, Nice to see some new faces.

A big thanks to all of you for coming even though it was a bit windy but I think all that wanted to fly did, even them northern buggers :D :D

Pics to come soon

Us northern buggers just might turn up to a few more fly-ins LOL !

Its nice to see some scenery that's not flat as a pancake

I have some video and photo's of the site and surrounding area from 1800ft ( will up load later)

see you all soon :D

MARK :dive:

What a great weekend I had a little windy but I still managed to get 2 flights, And what a great bunch of lads,hope to see you at the next fly-in, hope that we do not have to wait to long, ps had an invite to fly with them northern pilots around by the Humber Bridge sound great. Many thanks to you all. geoffw

ps had an invite to fly with them northern pilots around by the Humber Bridge sound great. Many thanks to you all. geoffw

Cheers Geoff stay in touch and i will let you know when a suitable weekend is coming up for the bridge and beach flying many thanks Alan.